1) Cut a strip of 4mm paper or a piece of non stretchy string.
2) Wrap the paper around your finger until it feels comfortable and mark where the two ends overlap.
3) Check that the paper or string slips over the knuckle.
4) Measure the distance between the two marks and compare to the below opposite.
5) If the ring is a wide ring then we would normally advise that you add between a half to a full size extra.
Wrong Size? We are happy to exchange any item within 30 days for another size or style free of charge. All that we ask is that you pay the return postage.
Please note that the chart is for guidance only and should only be used if you are unable to get your finger professionally measured.
Some of the conversions do not line up exactly with UK finger sizes, typically the Euro sizes. We have indicated this where possible by using a - or + sign, for instance a size 59 does not line up exactly on the UK scale so a UK size R would be just a little smaller than Euro size 59 (59 -) and a size R 1/2 would be just a little over Euro size 59 (59 +)
We are also able to offer a exstensive choice of rings in large finger sizes, both from stock or on a special order basis.
From stock, our Titan Jewellery range of rings are availbe up to the following sizes.
Titanium Rings Z+6
Tungsten Rings Z+10
Cobalt Rings Z+6
Zirconia Ceramic Rings Z+6